So as the title says, Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff. Too often we stress out over things that probably won’t matter a year, a month, or even a few hours from now and for what?
Worrying, though sometimes inevitable, never helps anything. So stop it! You’re alive and Life is so beautiful. Just breathe and remember how short our time here on this little rock called Earth is. Love life and all that comes with it, the good, the bad, and everything in between.
…But if that’s not enough convincing, hopefully these 24 uplifting indie tracks about life will help. I won’t say that I’m happy 24/7 and that I take my own advice but when that advice is put into song, it tends to be more clear to me. And I hope it can do the same for you 🙂 Happy Listening!
1. Bright Eyes – Bowl of Oranges
2. The Format – Snails
3. Brett Dennen – Blessed
4. Sufjan Stevens – Carlyle Lake
5. Fiona Apple – Waltz (Better Than Fine)
6. Jonsi – Around Us
7. Muse – Feeling Good
8. The Big Pink – Stay Gold
9. WZRD – Live & Learn
10. Noah and The Whale – L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.
11. Glasvegas – Shine Like Stars
12. Third Eye Blind – Monotov’s Private Opera
13. Mutemath – Clockwork
14. The Apples In Stereo – It’s All Right
15. Our Lady Peace – Sorry
16. Jack’s Mannequin – Swim
17. Regina Spektor – Ghost of Corporate Future
18. Placebo – Twenty Years
19. Yuna – Live Your Life
20. Foo Fighters – Times Like These
21. The Maccabees – Pelican
22. Sublime – What I Got
23. Bright Eyes – I Believe in Sympathy
24. Sia – The Church of What’s Happening Now