Since you’re here i am going to assume that you indeed are an unabashed music lover like me. Without music, i don’t even know where I’d be. It’s rare to see me without my mp3 player by my side…Sometimes i feel as though music is the best friend i could have. It’s always there when you need it…it helps you get through the worst of times and is there to help create the best of times. So I’ve compiled a playlist consisting of songs which pay homage to the soundtrack of your lives and mine.
Full uninterrupted playlist available free at 8tracks.com or to listen individually just click on a track.
If you like what you hear, support support support these bands. We need more positive music out there.
1. Joan Osborne – Spider web
2. Lykke Li – Dance, Dance, Dance
3. Destroyer – The Music Lovers
4. James Morrison – Slave To The Music
5. Kings of Leon – Manhattan
6. My Morning Jacket – Holdin’ On To Black Metal
7. Regina Spektor – On The Radio
8. Wilco – Heavy Metal Drummer
9. CSS – Music is My Hot, Hot Sex
10. The Wombats – Let’s Dance to Joy Division
11. The Ting Tings – Great DJ
12. LCD Soundsystem – Daft Punk Is Playing At My House
13. Jimmy Eat World – Coffee and CIgarettes
14. Against Me! – Reinventing Axl Rose (Acoustic)
15. Bob Marley & The Wailers – Jamming
16. Starsailor – Music Was Saved
17. Jenny Lewis – Sing a Song for Them