Sometimes, you just need to stop and smell the roses (or..any other plant you may prefer to smell/smoke/etc……). I started out making this playlist because i have gotten more than one request for a ‘stoner playlist’ and although not much of a smoker anymore, these songs always are the perfect addition. Beautiful and upbeat acoustic music to help you get higher. In that good way. This playlist is actually so good IMHO that you don’t even need anything with this. Listening to it in itself, is enough to clear your mind and go to that happy place.
Peace, Love, and Music.
Listen to this playlist uninterrupted here Upbeat Chillaxing hosted by 8tracks.com
or click on each link individually to listen and download.
1. Bruno Mars ft. Damian Marley – Liquor Store Blues
2. Damian Marley – Pimpa’s Paradise
3. Superheavy – Beautiful People
4. Nas And Damian Marley-Count Your Blessings
5. Sizzla – Marijuana
6. Bob Marley & The Wailers – Jamming
7. Matisyahu – Ancient Lullaby
8. Chris Cornell – Redemption Song (Bob Marley Cover)
9. Micheal Franti & Spearhead – Ganja Babe
10. KiD CuDi – Hyyerr (Feat. Chip Tha Ripper)
11. Maroon 5 – Woman
12. Amy Winehouse – Valerie (Radio 1’s Live Lounge)
13. Sublime – What I Got (Reprise)
14. Stephen Marley – The Traffic Jam (Acoustic) (Feat. Damian Marley)
15. Bruno Mars – The Lazy Song
16. Transplants – What I Can’t Describe (Feat. Boo Ya Tribe)
17. Albert Collins – I Ain’t Drunk