Inspired by the band She & Him, this playlist is full of beautiful duets from some of my favorite indie artists. I love when two amazingly talented people come together to make something beautiful and this is an ode to that. Most of these are acoustic and all are calming and lovely. I hope you enjoy this playlist as much as i did making it for you. If you know of any other good songs please share them in the comments. Love to discover new music.
Listen for free uninterrupted at 8tracks.com or click on each song to listen individually.
1.The Moldy Peaches – Anyone Else but You
2. Dave Grohl ft. Norah Jones – Virginia Moon
3. Feist & Ben Gibbard – Train Song
4.Eddie Vedder ft. Cat Power -Tonight You Belong To Me
5. Schuyler Fisk and Joshua Radin – Paperweight
6. Damien Rice ft. Lisa Hannigan – 9 Crimes
7. Jimmy Eat World ft. Rachel Haden – Hear You Me
8. William Fitzsimmons – I Don’t Feel It Anymore (feat. Brooke Fraser)
9. Snow Patrol – Set The Fire To The Third Bar (feat. Martha Wainwright)
10. Bon Iver & St. Vincent – Roslyn