I was inspired to make this playlist a few days ago on my bday as i was reminiscing about the past year and everything i’d been through and what i wanted to change. I also realized how far i’d come from feeling like it was the end of the world and that i would never be happy ever again (pretty much every doomsday relationship scenario you can think of) to becoming more in touch with myself through my passions in life and not basing my peace and happiness on relationships and external things. Anyways, this is pretty much an ode to exes, mine and yours. Also, this playlist is pretty upbeat so don’t expect a tearjerker folk song sing-a-long.
Listen to Full Playlist Dear Ex… hosted by 8tracks.com or click individual tracks to listen. Enjoy!
Smile, You Made It.
1. Atmosphere – Your Name Here
2. Lily Allen – Smile
3. Jack Penate – Pull My Heart Away
4. Cake – I will Survive
5. Kate Nash – Merry Happy
6. Beyonce – Best Thing i Never Had
7. Kanye West ft. Lil Wayne – See You In My Knightmares
8. Blue October – Independently Happy
9.Adele – Set Fire To The Rain
10.Alicia Keys ft John Mayer – Lesson Learned
11. Drake – Hurt
12.Our Lady Peace – Sorry
13.Motion City Soundtrack – Fell In Love Without You
14.Morrissey – Thats How People Grow Up
15.Fiona Apple – Waltz (Better Than Fine)
16.Eamon – Fuck It
17. Chrisette Michelle – Be Ok (Feat. Will.I.Am)
18. Say Anything – World You Wield
19.The Hush Sound – Where We Went Wrong
20. Anberlin – Naive Orleans (Acoustic)