This is a playlist about making it through the work week. Some people love their jobs and some people hate them and some people just mindlessly work until they hopefully get what they want to achieve. All these songs are about people like these, working, living, and everything in between.
Sometimes yelling “I’M WORKING A WEEKEND, I NEED TO GET PAID!!” right along with Bright Eyes is all you need to feel better about that 9-5 🙂
Listen to the full playlist at 8tracks.com or Click on each song title to listen.
What Should You Expect?
1. Bright Eyes – Drunk Kid Catholic
2 The Decemberists – Rox in a Box
3. The Academy Is – Working Class Hero (Explicit Version)
4. Roddy Woomble – Work Like You Can
5. Regina Spektor – The Ghost Of Corporate Future
6. The Smiths – Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now
7. Dolly Parton – 9 to 5
8. Placebo – Slave To The Wage
9. Kanye West – Spaceship
10. The Decemberists – This Is Why We Fight
11. Elvis Costello – Welcome To The Working Week
12. Death Cab For Cutie – Company Calls
13. Atmosphere – You
14. Belle and Sebastian – Step Into My Office, Baby
15. Fountains Of Wayne – Bright Future In Sales
16. Rush – Working Man