Ever just wake up on the wrong side of the bed and can’t seem to shake it all day? I know that feeling all too well and the only cure for me is music constantly until my moods lift so here’s a list of songs that you may find useful to pump through your speakers or headphones when starting your day. Not only do they help me wake up but they have messages of being greatful for even having the chance to wake up to another day and i think that’s something we can all be thankful for.
LISTEN TO PLAYLIST HERE: FEEL GOOD WAKING UP Hosted by 8tracks.com
Feel Good and Enjoy!
1. Xoxo, Panda – The Boys and Girls (Good Morning)
2.M. Ward – For Beginners
3. Matt&Kim – Daylight
4. Copeland – Good Morning Fire Eater
5. Abandoned Pools – Sunny Day
6.Bright Eyes – Bowl Of Oranges
7. Maroon 5 – Sunday Morning
8. Alicia Keys – Through It All
9. John Legend Ft. The Roots – Wake Up Everybody!