Each one of these albums can be listened to from beginning to end and have songs that uplift, motivate, and get you out of that rut you can’t seem to get out of. If you are anything like me, music can sometimes be the best anti-depressant there is. Hopefully you can find a good album on this list to brighten your day or if you have any more that aren’t listed please share with me your favorites in the comments.
To listen to or purchase any of the albums listed just click on the album and you’re on your way!
1. Noah and The Whale [Last Night On Earth] – Great new album from Noah and The Whale which revolves around a message of new beginnings and hope. It encourages you to realize that no matter how bad life can seem to get.. it’s never too late to start over whether it be broken hearts or broken hopes.
Feelgood Moment :”What you don’t have now will come back again, you’ve got heart and you’re going your own way.” – L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. (Track3 )
2. M. Ward [Hold Music] – M. Ward delivers a simple but complex composition of songs that kind of just make you feel happy to be alive, great music to drive to. great music to love to. great music to just be to. and for a struggling existentialist like myself…it’s perfect
Feelgood Moment: Sometimes i get so low i need a little pick me up, sometimes i get so high i need a bring me down” – Stars of Leo (Track 8)
3. Thao Ngyuen [We Brave Bee Stings and All] – Upbeat indie acoustic music that makes you want to get up out of your seat and dance around like no one’s watching with lyrics about the brighter side of life, love, and everything in between.
Feelgood Moment: “shake the frame of this house, distress the wood, make it shout! and as sharp as i sing, as sharp as i scream, it still soothes you doesn’t it? Like a lick of Ice Cream “ – Bag of Hammers(Track 2)
4. Xoxo, Panda [New Kid Revival] – New project from Her Space Holiday, a fun collection of songs about enjoying life and not regretting any of it.
Feelgood Moment: “If time is measured in memories don’t set your clock to misery your clicks should come from what you got not the things that you’ve lost…”– The Year in Review(track 4)
5. Regina Spektor [Begin to Hope] – The title says it all.
Feelgood Moment: “You peer inside yourself and you take the things you like and try to love the things you took… “ – On The Radio (Track 4)